Welcome. Thank you for visiting my website and I hope that you will contact me today for counseling and therapy. I have been in private practice since 2003 and prior to being in private practice, I worked as a therapist under supervision in a non profit family therapy agency, as the parent education program coordinator and instructor and a clinical staff member providing a wide range of therapy services to children, adolescents, and adults in individual, group, and family therapy. I have worked with families with problems ranging from mild concerns that simply required some brief counseling and coaching to severe problems and crisis that required more in depth and intensive therapy. I enjoy my work as a counselor and therapist and am dedicated to providing ethical, professional, confidential counseling and therapy services. I consider it a privilege to help others achieve their goals, and improve their relationships and their life.
- Master's of Arts in Counseling Psychology specializing in Marriage, Family, and Child Counseling, Notre Dame de Namur University, 2000. Summa cum laude (with Highest Honors).
- Delta Epsilon Sigma National Honor Society
- Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology
- Bachelor's of Science, Psychology, Arizona State University, 1996.
- Certified Happiest Baby Educator Learn more
- Certified Prepare/Enrich Counselor Learn more
- Clinical Member American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Supervisor TX # 201742 Verify license
- Board Approved Supervisor
Mission Statement: To use my God given talents and abilities to meet the needs of my clients by encouraging and strengthening them while providing honest, ethical and competent psychotherapy to develop a relationship with my clients providing intermittent long term family therapy by meeting the counseling needs of my clients as they arise throughout the lifespan and family life cycle during periods of adjustment, change, stress, developmental milestones and crises in the family system to alleviate distress and promote wellbeing.